- This adapter kit will allow you to mate a Nissan 300zx (Z32) 5-speed transmission to a LS Short Crank engine (i.e.; 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, and 6.2 liter gen III or IV Vortec engines).
- The 300zx Z32 transmission offers immense strength and smooth shifting required to run an LS engine.
- The kit includes a custom steel flywheel, 3/8" steel powder coated adapter plate, pilot bushing adapter, and hardware.
- The flywheel can be used with only 1990-1996 naturally aspirated 300zx transmission with either the naturally aspirated or Twin Turbo (TT) pressure plate/clutch setup . The flywheel has provisions for both.
- It uses a stock 300zx pilot bushing with a machined steel adapter (both included)
- The kit also uses the 300zx starter mounted to the side of the transmission.
- This kit will not work with a Twin Turbo Z32 transmission. The TT transmission has a slightly larger bellhousing, which moves the starter out and further away from the flywheel ring gear. Therefore, the TT the starter will not engage this flywheel.
- The GF-LSZ33-S Kit uses a 300zx pressure plate/clutch and throw-out bearing. Either the naturally aspirated or twin-turbo pressure plate/clutch disc can be used.
- Learn more about the Nissan Z32 Transmission.
- To streamline your install, the following bolt kits are sold separately-
- For 300zx LS swap wiring harness, clutch, and other components, we recommend Grassroots Performance parts.
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force
Whether you are doing a LS swap into a 300zx or an old hotrod, this is a great alternative to the more expensive T56 or weaker GM 5 speeds.
The Z32 transmission has been proven to withstand over 700 horsepower in the stock state and is readily available fromsalvage yards or classified ads.
Check out our blog articles for more LS to Z32 information.
SpecificationsWeight: 34 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 21 X 18 X 5 In
Mounting Hardware: Included
The product arrived in great condition. My only wish is that you guys could add the 6 flywheel bolts to the kit. I’m sure y’all are trying to keep the price as low as possible but you’d still beat LOJ’s price with the bolts included. Thanks for making an adapter that is a direct fit for the NA transmissions.
Good to hear you're happy with our products. Thanks for the great review. We'll pass you're suggestion along.
This is a great kit, everything bolted up nicely. One of the bolt holes on the adapter plate itself was stripped out but I ran a tap through it and it was good. I think the instructions could be a little more clear of where things go but all in all i would rate it 10/10 the flywheel is great quality. You may need to grind down the tranny surface right next to the dowels on the adapter plate as it hits the lower bellhousing bolts. They have great customer service and was at my door in Canada in 2 days which is very impressive.
Great kit. Awesome price. My kit bolted together perfect.
I've bought 3 of these so far. They work great and at a great price. Just wish they kept more in stock. I waited 2 weeks for my last one that was back ordered.
nice kit and great price compared to others. fit perfect.
- 300zx cd009
- 300zx engine swap
- 300zx ls swap
- 300zx ls swap cost
- 300zx motor
- 5.7 vortec transmission
- adapter kit
- cd009 ls
- cd009 transmission adapter
- engine to transmission adapter kits
- g force
- g force performance
- GF LSZ32 Adapter Ki
- GF LSZ32 Adapter Kit
- GFLSZ32Adapter Ki
- gforce performance
- gforce performance products
- ls engine
- ls engine swap
- LS Swap Kit
- LSZ32 Adapter Kit
- manual transmission swap kit
- transmission adapters
- vortec engine
- what is ls swap
- z32 ls swap
- z32 ls1 conversion kit
- z32 transmission
- z32 transmission to ls