1973-1987 Chevy C/K Series to Cummins 6BT Motor Mount | GF-C-MM
- Years: 73-87
- Cummins 6BT to Chevy Pickup or 1991 and earlier Surburban.
- When installing a Cummins 6BT into your 1973-1987 Chevy pickup, this conversion motor mount allows for proper placement of the engine directly to the OEM frame mount isolators.
- It also fits 1991 and earlier Suburbans.
- Manufactured from laser-cut structural steel and precision welded, these mounts will handle the stress and torque of your high-powered drivetrain.
- It will fit both 2WD and 4WD models
- When used in conjunction with a G Force GF-GMDC Drop Crossmember on 4WD models, you can retain OEM drivetrain height. Without our GF-GMDC Drop Crossmember a vehicle body lift is required.
- For more information about our Chevy Cummins swap motor mounts check out our blog What is a Motor Mount.