1979-2004 Mustang Subframe Connectors | SSM-1402
- Fits Models: Mustang
- Fits Years: 79-04
- These tubular sub-frame connectors were designed to tie the front and back frames together using the supplied bolt-on hardware.
- No welding is required for installation.
- The subframe connectors firmly attach from the front K Member area all the way back to the rear lower torque-box area on both sides of the car.
- This solid connection provides a much better weight transfer, and improves traction by planting the tires harder into the pavement, which enhances autocross, road racing, and drag racing performance.
- It also helps quiet annoying T-top squeaks, dash rattles, and quarter panels flexing.
- Other features:
- Front mounts feature a ½" thick steel threaded mounting plate for both sides.
- Mounting plates feature precision threads and CNC-machining to ensure exact fit.
- Flat tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicle's bottom undercarriage.
- Uses front K Member mount and rear torque box mount for increased body strength.