G Force Performance Products Introduced a New Line of Suspension System Components
G Force Performance Products recently added five new products to their line of Suspension System Components.
Akron, OH May 10, 2022 G Force Performance Products, a leading automotive aftermarket parts supplier, extended their suspension components line by introducing five new products to their existing collection. G Force engineered each part to fit perfectly in a specific Make, Model, and Year-Range of vehicle.
Suspension components are vital to all cars' handling and are particularly important for performance vehicles. The need to keep the wheels on the ground must balance against the discomfort drivers, and passengers routinely experience from uneven driving surfaces. All suspension system parts such as shocks, springs, bushings, linkages, and control arms work together to improve rider comfort and minimize the inevitable bumps in the road.
Although wear and tear are the main reasons for replacing suspension components, car enthusiasts such as road racers, drag racers, and off-roaders replace them with performance improvement in mind, which fits G Force's expertise.
The latest suspension system parts from G Force include—
- 1997-2006 TJ Jeep Wrangler Double Adjustable Control Arms | GF-JCA-TJ - These are double adjustable, which means they have left and right-hand threaded components, making adjustments easier while bolting the control arms to the vehicle.
- 2008-2016 Camaro Rear Trailing Arms | GF-CTA – eliminates excessive flex at higher speeds and under track conditions.
- 2016-2022 Mazda Miata Sway Bars | GF-MSB15 – minimizes body lean so that tires stay on the ground.
- 2015-2022 Ford Mustang Vertical Links | GF-LL-Mustang – improves acceleration, minimizes driveline shudder, and eliminates unwanted wheel hop for more predictable and stable handling.
- 2015-2020 Ford Mustang Rear Cradle Lockout | GF-MCL15 – Reduces wheel hop and rear cradle movement during hard launches.
Jordan Sampson, G Force Project Engineer, said, "We're happy to bring these suspension parts to market. We've sold a variety of control arms for many years, and we're excited to provide other, high-quality components to the performance enthusiast."
All G Force suspension parts can be found online in their Suspension Components Collection.
G Force Products—Performance engineered from start to finish
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram @gforceperformanceproducts.