Transmission Mount, Pinion Angle Shims for Most GM Rwd Applications. Set of 4. | GMTM-SP
- Transmission mount shims are useful for tuning drive train and drive shaft angles.
- These shims are designed to work with the late model GM style single centered stud mounts, or the early model GM style dual stud mount with 1-1/2" between hole centers.
- The base dimensions of 1-1/4" x 2-3/4" provide a solid contact between the transmission mount and the transmission crossmember. Attempts to use a standard flat washer as a shim will never provide the same contact or rigidity which these precision shims accomplish.
- These aluminum shims are 1-1/4" x 2-3/4" x 1/8".
- This set of 4 individual shims allow adjustments from 1/8" to 1/2".
- Note: Check your transmission mount to assure it has the same pattern dimensions prior to purchasing.