- This spacer plate is used only on 1999-2000 LQ4 engines with the longer crankshaft. These engines are often identified as having iron heads instead of the aluminum heads common to LS engines.
- In 2001 the crank spacing was changed on LQ4 engines to match the rest of the LS engines, so the LQ4 spacer is no longer needed.
- Modifications to the engine block are required to clear the starter solenoid.
- Bolt kit included.
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force.
Model and Engine
SpecificationsWeight: 12 Lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 18 X 12 X 3 In
Mounting Hardware: Included
- g force
- g force performance
- GF LSZ33 SP
- gforce performance
- gforce performance products
- lq4 engine
- ls engine swp
- manual transmission swap kit