- Fits Engine Years: 03-17
- Fits Transmissions: Allison 1000 Series
- The G Force Cummins to Allison Adapter Plate and Flexplate Kit accommodates 2003-2017 Cummins 6BT / Common Rail engine, bolting to a GM Allison 1000 series transmission, for model years 2001-2007, or with the LT Duramax bellhousing pattern.
- The G Force adapter positions the transmission straight, not angle rotated as some OEM applications.
- These Allison transmission adapters, Allison adapter kit requires the use of a Ford 6.4L Powerstroke starter.
- As an option, a Ford 6.0L Powerstroke starter can be used, but some bellhousings will require additional interior clearance.
- In some applications clearance modifications to the engine block pan rail and the Powerstroke starter may be necessary.
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force
SpecificationsWeight: 37 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 21x 18 x 5 in
Mounting Hardware: Included
I Love this kit because it finally lets me run my Allison transmission in my 2002 Chevy truck behind my 2005 Cummins Common Rail motor. I highly recommend these GForce Cummins kits for anyone out there doing a Diesel Engine Swap...
- 12 valve to allison 1000
- 12v allison 1000
- 6bt cummins performance
- adapter kit
- allison transmission adapters
- allison transmission for cummins
- chummins swap
- cummins 6bt
- cummins allison conversion
- cummins swap kit
- engine to transmission adapter kits
- Engine_Cummins 6BT
- g force
- g force performance
- GF A SL
- gforce performance
- gforce performance products
- Transmission_Allison 1000 Series