- For 2020 Ford Godzilla 7.3L Engines and newer.
- The Oil Cooler Bypass eliminates the bulky oil cooler on the bottom drivers side of the engine that commonly interferes with vehicle K-members when performing an engine swap.
- It is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- A stainless steel plug is included.
- The Oil Cooler Coolant Block-Off plugs the coolant port on the side of the engine when deleting the oil cooler.
- The Block-off Plug is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and includes an O-ring.
The G Force Patented Transmission Crossmember
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force.
The G Force oil cooler bypass is less than half the size of the stock plate and sits tighter against the engine.
The necessary O-Ring and stainless NPT Plug are included.
Reuse your existing hardware to bolt to to the engine.
Learn more about a Godzilla Engine Swap and our parts.
|Ford Godzilla 7.3L|
SpecificationsWeight: 4 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 6 X 4 X 4 In
Mounting Hardware: not included
- Accessory Menu
- Engine_7.3L Godzilla
- Ford Godzilla
- GF FGPBO
- gforce performance
- gforce performance products
- Oil Cooler Bypass
- Oil Cooler Coolant Block Off