Ford Godzilla 7.3L Oil Cooler Bypass and Coolant Block-Off | GF-FGPBO
- For 2020 Ford Godzilla 7.3L Engines and newer.
- The Oil Cooler Bypass eliminates the bulky oil cooler on the bottom drivers side of the engine that commonly interferes with vehicle K-members when performing an engine swap.
- It is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- A stainless steel plug is included.
- The Oil Cooler Coolant Block-Off plugs the coolant port on the side of the engine when deleting the oil cooler.
- The Block-off Plug is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and includes an O-ring.