- Fits Engine Years: 89-02
- Fits Transmissions: Allison 1000 Series automatic. Will accept Allison Torque Converter.
- The G Force Cummins to Allison Adapter Plate and Flexplate Kit accommodates 1989-2002 Cummins 6BT, or 5.9L engines bolting to an GM Allison 1000 transmission for model years 2001-2007, or with the LT Duramax bellhousing pattern.
- The G Force adapters position the transmission straight, not angle rotated as some OEM applications.
- This adapter kit requires the use of a Ford 6.4L Powerstroke starter.
- As an option, a Ford 6.0L Powerstroke starter can be used, but some bellhousings will require additional interior clearance.
- In some applications clearance modifications to the engine block pan rail and the Powerstroke starter may be necessary.
The G Force Patented Transmission Crossmember
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force.