1989-2002 Cummins to Allison Adapter Kit | GF-A-S
- Fits Engine Years: 89-02
- Fits Models: Silverado
- Fits Transmissions: Allison 1000 Series automatic. Will accept Allison Torque Converter.
- The G Force Cummins to Allison Adapter Plate and Flexplate Kit accommodates 1989-2002 Cummins 6BT, or 5.9L engines bolting to an GM Allison 1000 transmission for model years 2001-2007, or with the LT Duramax bellhousing pattern.
- The G Force adapters position the transmission straight, not angle rotated as some OEM applications.
- This adapter kit requires the use of a Ford 6.4L Powerstroke starter.
- As an option, a Ford 6.0L Powerstroke starter can be used, but some bellhousings will require additional interior clearance.
- In some applications clearance modifications to the engine block pan rail and the Powerstroke starter may be necessary.