- Models: GM
- Engines: LS, Vortec
- This adapter set allows the installation of LS Engines and Vortec Engines into early GM vehicles that use a standard 3-bolt style motor mount, similar to our GF-GM-EMM.
- Prevent transmission misalignment by customizing your LS installation. Use the factory bellhousing location or move it up to 2" forward or back as needed.
- The 3 locations are each positioned to keep the proper engine drive-line angle-alignment, regardless of stock or forward engine positions.
- Within each position is 1/2" of infinite adjustment for greater positioning flexibility.
- For more information check out our blog What is a Motor Mount.
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force.
SpecificationsWeight: 12 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 3 in
Finish: Black Powder Coated
Mounting Hardware: Included
Worked great! So much confusion by the all forum "experts" as to whether my 5.3 needed to move forward, move backwards, or sit in the middle. My buddy bought a kit from hooker that had headers, crossmember, everything. And EVERYTHING needed modifications. Hey, I get it. It's hotrodding, but why pay for a kit when you still have to cut and grind. These adjustables solved the problem on positioning my 5.3 and then headers were easy.
I like the adjustment positions. Made bolting the engine and clearing my headers to the firewall easy. Well definitely use these on my next C10 that I'm starting this Winter.
- Engine Mounts
- g force
- g force performance
- GF LS MMA
- gforce performance
- gforce performance products
- ls engine
- ls engine swap
- LS Swap Kit
- Motor Mount Menu
- vortec engine
- what is ls swap