- This is the Torque Converter you need to gain the performance you desire from your Cummins swap and your GM 4L80E transmission.
- This low stall converter has lock-up and the strength to hold up to the performance of your Cummins diesel engine.
- It features:
- Full size with lock-up.
- Oversized carbon fiber clutch
- Approximate 1200 RPM stall
- Rated at 600 horsepower
- Rated at 750 foot pounds of torque
- Even if you never need the strength of our converter, you will need the low stall.
- Install our torque converter with the transmission shift controller of your choice to gain the full performance of a GM 4L80E behind your Cummins diesel.
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force
SpecificationsWeight: 66 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 15 X 15 X 12 In
Mounting Hardware: Not Included
Did a Cummins conversion on a 1992Chevy 2500 about 5 years ago.
Factory Torque converter clutch was slipping after a few years use after the conversion.
Upgraded to this torque converter in September of 23.
What a difference. Feels like driving a whole other truck. Tows better. Shifts better. Better milage.
Is way more fun to drive.
Highly recommended to change your torque converter while you’re doing a conversion.
Thanks for the review and the good advice. We're glad you're happy with the results from replacing your torque converter.
I don’t have a problem with buying remanufactured goods but I do like to know they remanufactured before receiving them. Upon delivery and unboxing it’s pretty obvious this isn’t a new converter. I double checked the listing I didn’t find anything about it being a rebuilt piece. Slight I realize and the price is why I bought it but I would have liked that piece of information in my purchasing decision. I have yet to find out how it functions the truck is still being built.
- 12 valve cummins 4l80e adapter
- 12 valve cummins to 4l80e adapter
- 4l80e cummins conversion
- cummins to chevy
- g force
- g force performance
- GF 80S1200
- gforce performance
- gforce performance products
- torque converter