- The Frontier/Xterra LS swap adapter kit allows you to mate a Nissan Frontier or Xterra 6 speed manual transmission to an LS Series (i.e.; 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, and 6.2 liter gen III or IV Vortec engines).
- These transmissions were available from 2005-2015 in the Nissan Frontier and Xterra with V6 VQ40DE engines.
- The kit includes a custom steel flywheel, 3/8" steel powder coated adapter plate, pilot bushing adapter, throwout bearing spacer, and hardware.
- The flywheel is a single-mass flywheel and can be used with any OEM or aftermarket Frontier/Xterra clutch assembly.
- It is a direct bolt-on Flywheel made from billet Steel and weighs about 30 lbs.
- The kit uses a stock Nissan pilot bushing with a machined steel adapter (both included).
- To streamline your install, the GF-LSFB-SET flywheel to crank bolt kit is sold separately.
- A small transmission modification, outlined in the instructions, is required.
- These are very strong transmissions with similar internals as the CD009.
- A High-Torque LS Mini starter must be used with this kit.
- Accepts a GM style transmission mount.
- Great alternative to the T56!
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force
Use Nissan specs when tightening the pressure plate, etc.
• 6 speed, fully synchronized transmission
• One overdrive with a final ratio of .769
• Hydraulic external slave cylinder
• Shifter is 26.5” from engine
• Very strong transmission with similar internals as the cd009
• Accepts a GM style transmission mount
|GM||LS Series (i.e.; 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, and 6.2 liter gen III or IV Vortec engines)|
SpecificationsWeight: 48 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 20 X 18 X 5 In
Mounting Hardware: Included
The plate does not clear the top three bolts on the rear plate on the engine. Also powdercoat was in every threaded hole making it difficult to get the bolts to **** in. Poor quality compaired to the other brands.
I would like to reach out and apologize for the inconvenience you had with our LS to Frontier trans kit.
On some LS engines, the rear main cover bolts stick out further, and would interfere with our transmission adapter plates. For that reason, we include low profile button head cap screws to replace the rear main cover bolts that interfere. If your kit did not come with those, I apologize and I can send you some today.
As for the powdercoat; our vendors are supposed to mask/cap all threaded and reamed dowel holes before powder. If your plate looks like that was not the case, It should not have made it past QC. I would like to work with you to make this right.
Please let me know if you need the button heads still and if there is anything else we can do to make this right.
Note: Any further correspondence on this issue is being handled privately between the customer and G Force Customer Service.
- 5.7 vortec transmission
- adapter kit
- cd009 ls
- cd009 transmission adapter
- engine to transmission adapter kits
- Engine_V6 VQ40DE
- Frontier Transmission
- g force
- g force performance
- GF LSFXT S
- gforce performance
- gforce performance products
- ls engine
- ls engine swap
- LS Swap Kit
- manual transmission swap kit
- transmission adapters
- what is ls swap
- Xterra Transmission