- Fits Years: 73-87
- Fits Transmissions: TH400, 700R4, 4L80E
- This kit is comprised of some of our most popular items for your 73-87 Chevy K Series Cummins conversion.
- The Kit includes:
- GF-C-S - Adapter and Flexplate- The 5.9 Cummins to Chevy Adapter Plate and Flexplate Kit accommodates 2002 and earlier Cummins 6BT engines bolting to a Chevy automatic transmission such as a TH400, 700R4, 4L80E, or similar transmission.
- GF-GMDC - Cummins 6BT to Chevy Drop Crossmember- This 2" drop crossmember allows proper engine placement and often eliminates the need for a lift kit when installing a Cummins 6BT into a 73-87 Chevy 4WD truck.
- GF-C-MM - Motor Mount- When installing a Cummins 6BT into your 1973-1987 Chevy pickup, this conversion motor mount allows for proper placement of the engine directly to the OEM frame mount isolators. When used in conjunction with a G Force GF-GMDC Drop Crossmember on 4WD models, you can retain OEM drivetrain height. Without our GF-GMDC Drop Crossmember a vehicle body lift is required.
- GF-BoltKitAdapter - Adapter Bolt Kit, Premium grade bellhousing adapter bolt kits to make mounting the adapter plate to engine as simple as possible. Set of 9 bolts.
- GF-BoltKitFP - Flexplate Bolt Kit, -Flexplate bolts for mounting your Cummins 6BT to a GM Bellhousing. 12mm x 1.25. 25mm underhead length. Set of 8 bolts
- GF-BoltKitStarter - Starter Bolt Kit - Steel, zinc plated bolts constructed to strict engineering quality standards and serve as direct replacement bolts for replacing the Cummins 6BT starter. Set of 4 bolts with 3 washers
The G Force Patented Transmission Crossmember
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force.
Best of all, when you purchase these parts as a kit, we've discounted the price.
You can find out more about a Cummins swap in these blog articles.