- Fits Years: 89-02
- Fits Transmissions: TH400, 700R4, 4L80E
- This 5.9 Cummins to Chevy Adapter Plate and Flexplate Kit accommodates 2002 and earlier Cummins 6BT engines bolting to a Chevy automatic transmission such as a TH400, 700R4, 4L80E, or similar transmission.
- The G Force Cummins to TH400 adapter positions the transmission straight, not angle rotated as some OEM applications.
- This adapter kit requires the use of a Ford 6.4L Powerstroke starter.
- As an option, a Ford 6.0L Powerstroke starter can be used, but some bellhousings will require additional interior clearance.
- In some applications clearance modifications to the engine block pan rail and the Powerstroke starter may be necessary.
- The GF-BOLTKITADAPTER hardware kit is sold separately.
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force
SpecificationsWeight: 34 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 21 X 18 X 5 In
Mounting Hardware: Not Included
I'm putting a 12 valve in my 74 el camino. This lined it up perfect to my TH400. Nice looking adapter. The flexplate is solid! Should last longer than the truck!
- 12 valve cummins 4l80e adapter
- 12 valve cummins to 4l80e adapter
- 4l80e cummins conversion
- 5.9 cummins specs
- 6bt cummins performance
- adapter kit
- chummins swap
- cummins 6bt
- cummins swap kit
- cummins to chevy
- engine to transmission adapter kits
- Engine_Cummins 5.9L
- g force
- g force performance
- gforce performance
- gforce performance products
- transmission adapters