1964-1967 & 1968-1972 A-Body Hardtop Crossmember Next Gen | RCAE-NG-BLK
- Fits Models: Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu, Monte Carlo, GS, Skylark, 442, Cutlass, F85, Grand Prix, GTO, LeMans, Tempest, Special, Sportwagon, Vista Cruiser
- Fits Years: 64-67 and 68-72
- 1968-1972 Hardtops Only. Will not fit convertibles or El Caminos.
- Fits Transmissions: 1964-1967 -TH350, Muncie, Powerglide, T-10, Super-T-10, Saginaw, TH200, TH250, 700R4, 4L60, 4L60E, GM T-5, TREMEC TKO-500, and TKO-600.
1968-1972- TH350, Muncie, Powerglide, T-10, Super-T-10, Saginaw, TH200, TH250, 700R4, 4L60, 4L60E, GM T-5, TREMEC TKO-500, TKO-600, 2004R, and TH400 Short Tail.
- Newly designed and manufactured by G Force Performance to be lighter weight for improved performance and still maintain the same quality as the original RCAE Crossmember. Learn more about the strength and reliability of the G Force Next Gen line of transmission crossmembers.
- We recommend a polyurethane transmission mount. The GMTM is sold separately.
- The distance between the crossmember frame mounting holes is 53-5/8". To ensure proper crossmember selection be sure to measure your frame before you order.