350Z ADAPTER KIT fits popular CD009 series transmissions
LS to Z33 350z LS Swap Adapter Kit with Custom Flywheel
LS Engine to Z33 Nissan 6 Speed Transmission
SEE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TAB FOR LQ4 SERIES ENGINES
This 350z LS swap adapter kit will allow you to mate a Nissan 350Z (Z33) 6 speed transmission to an LS Series, Gen III or IV, Chevrolet Small Block Engine. If you want to run a manual transmission capable of withstanding tremendous power behind an LS engine without spending an arm and a leg, this is your kit. The Z33 transmissions are proven strong, and are readily available. Whether you are doing an LS swap into a 350Z, or an LS in an old hotrod where you want to bang the gears, the Z33 is a great transmission option and our kit makes it an easy connection.
Fits all CD00(x) tranmissions
Z33 TRANSMISSIONS WERE AVAILABLE FROM 2003-2006 IN NISSAN 350Z’S.
The G Force kit includes:
* Custom Steel Flywheel
* 3/8 Steel, Adapter Plate with a Powder Coated Finish
* Pilot Bushing and Adapter
* Hi-Torque Starter Adapter (Use your existing Hi-Torque Mini Starter, or purchase separate.)
* Mounting Hardware
350Z LS Swap Additional Details:
* The G Force LS to Z33 flywheel is billet steel, and weighs 30 lbs. It is a direct bolt-on flywheel. No adapters or spacer bushings. (Some conversion kits use a significantly lighter aluminum flywheel. Do your homework and you will find our 30 lb. steel wheel is the best option for 90% of all builds.)
* The flywheel can be used with any OEM or aftermarket 350Z clutch assembly.
* This kit uses a stock 350Z pilot bushing with a machined steel adapter (both included)
* This kit requires no transmission modifications, with the exception of some heavy wall bell-housings may require slight clearance trim for the flywheel ring gear. (Literally no more than polishing away 0.06″ over an area not much larger than a postage stamp.)
* The LS block requires the removal of a small casting boss to provide clearance for your high torque starter. (A simple modification with a hand grinder. Detailed instructions provided with your purchase.)
* 350z LS swap cost – see price above.
If you are looking to put an LS engine into your current vehicle, a Nissan 350Z LS swap conversion can get you the performance results you’re looking for. A 350zx LS conversion is one of the most reliable methods for swapping in an LS engine. The 350zx Z33 transmission offers the appropriate dimensions and immense strength necessary for running an LS engine.
Furthermore, 350z LS swap difficulty is significantly lower with our 350z LS conversion kit. This kit gives you the tools you need to connect an LS engine to a Nissan 350zx Z33 transmission, so you can reliably increase the power of your vehicle.
What You Need to Know About LS Conversions
Performing an LS conversion involves the swapping and installing of an engine into an existing vehicle. LS refers to GM manufactured engines. This is the primary V8 engine for GM, and it has been used widely in Chevy Corvettes since 1997. LS engines are among the most popular choices for aftermarket engine swaps. These swaps are now referred to as LS conversions.
Can I swap any type of engine into any type of car?
It is possible to swap engines of different makes into virtually any model of car. However, car is typically a central factor in this decision. You can avoid wasting your time and money on an LS conversion by speaking with an engineer before starting on the swap to assess the 350z LS swap difficulty. A reputable professional can help you identify the best engine for your swap depending on your budget and desired performance results.
What is the approximate cost for a custom engine swap?
Costs for custom engine swaps fluctuate depending on the vehicles and engines involved as well as the amount of labor necessary for performing the conversion. Engine LS swap costs can range from $1,500 to $12,000 and sometimes higher.
LS Conversions with G Force Performance Products
As a leading designer and manufacturer of automotive components and accessories, we provide out customers with the tools they need to effectively perform engine swaps, upgrade from stock components and swap parts in and out of their vehicles. In addition to our LS conversion kits, we offer adjustable transmission mounts, flywheels, exhaust parts, crossmembers, bellhousing adapters and more! G Force is a reliable resource for all your engine and component swap needs. We also offer a 300Z LS Swap kit.
For 350z LS swap wiring harness, clutch and other components, we recommend Grassroots Performance.