LS to Z33 Adapter Kit with Custom Flywheel
LS Engine to Z33 Nissan 6 Speed Transmission
SEE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR LQ4 SERIES ENGINES
This adapter kit will allow you to mate a Nissan 350Z (Z33) 6 speed transmission to an LS Series, Gen III or IV, Chevrolet Small Block Engine. If you want to run a manual transmission capable of withstanding tremendous power behind an LS engine without spending an arm and a leg, this is your kit. The Z33 transmissions are proven strong, and are readily available. Whether you are doing an LS swap into a 350Z, or an LS in an old hotrod where you want to bang the gears, the Z33 is a great transmission option and our kit makes it an easy connection.
Z33 TRANSMISSIONS WERE AVAILABLE FROM 2003-2008 IN NISSAN 350Z’S.
The G Force kit includes:
* Custom Steel Flywheel
* 3/8 Steel, Adapter Plate with a Powder Coated Finish
* Pilot Bushing and Adapter
* Hi-Torque Starter Adapter (Use your existing Hi-Torque Mini Starter, or purchase separate.)
* Mounting Hardware
* The G Force LS to Z33 flywheel is billet steel, and weighs 30 lbs. It is a direct bolt-on flywheel. No adapters or spacer bushings. (Some conversion kits use a significantly lighter aluminum flywheel. Do your homework and you will find our 30 lb. steel wheel is the best option for 90% of all builds.)
* The flywheel can be used with any OEM or aftermarket 350Z clutch assembly.
* This kit uses a stock 350Z pilot bushing with a machined steel adapter (both included)
* This kit requires no transmission modifications, with the exception of some heavy wall bell-housings may require slight clearance trim for the flywheel ring gear. (Literally no more than polishing away 0.06″ over an area not much larger than a postage stamp.)
* The LS block requires the removal of a small casting boss to provide clearance for your high torque starter. (A simple modification with a hand grinder. Detailed instructions provided with your purchase.)