- Our patent-pending LS engine skeleton replicates the popular LS engine mount dimensions.
- One tool accomplishes accurate placement of a GM gen III/IV Vortec LS engine into the chassis build of your choice.
- Easily positioned by hand, the days of slinging an engine on a crane in and out of your build are over.
- It's designed to bolt to your GM transmission while also permitting the attachment of oil pan, motor mounts, headers, water pump and intake.
- Save time and money and work more safely.
- Durable steel construction resists heat from welding, so unlike foam blocks, custom motor mounts can be fabricated right on the block.
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force.
|LS Long Block|
SpecificationsWeight: 34 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 16 In
Finish: Red Powder Coated
Mounting Hardware: Not Included
- Accessory Menu
- Engine_LS Gen III
- Engine_LS Gen IV
- g force
- g force performance
- GF EJGM LS LB
- gforce performance
- gforce performance products
- ls engine
- ls engine swap
- ls swap
- mock up block
- Mock Up Block Menu
- what is ls swap