- Engine: Gen III LS, Gen IV LS
- Years: 1997-2020
- Our patent-pending tab-and-slot version of the mock up block provides accurate mounting positions of engine accessories and bolt-ons.
- This unique design is lightweight and comes disassembled for ease of shipping and storage.
- Precision formed returns on all weight-bearing components and tight tolerance slots create a rigid and accurate representation of the LS engine block compared to bolt-together types.
- One tool accomplishes accurate placement of a GM gen III/IV Vortec LS engine into the chassis build of your choice.
- Easily positioned by hand, the days of slinging an engine on a crane in and out of your build are over.
- It's designed to bolt to your GM transmission while also permitting the attachment of oil pan, motor mounts, headers, water pump and intake.
- Save time and money and work more safely.
- Durable steel construction resists heat from welding, so unlike foam blocks, custom motor mounts can be fabricated right on the block.
- Comes with hardware for exhaust, motor mounts, bellhousing, oil pan, and water pump.
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force
|LS Engine:||Gen III, Gen IV
SpecificationsWeight: 30 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 22 X 18 X 4 In
Finish: Natural Metal
Mounting Hardware: Included
- Accessory Menu
- EJ LS DIY
- Engine_LS Gen III
- Engine_LS Gen IV
- Gen IV LS
- GF EJ LS DIY
- GM gen III ls
- GM Gen IV LS engine
- GM gen IV Vortec LS engine
- ls engine
- ls engine swap
- ls engine swp
- mock up block
- Mock Up Block Menu
- New Product Menu
- patent pending
- tab and slot
- vortec engine
- Vortec LS Engine