GM Transmission Mount Spacer-Block | GF-GMTM-SB2
- Transmission Mount Spacer-Block for 1963-2001 GM RWD applications.
- Works with all GM two-bolt style transmission mounts.
- A spacer-block is necessary whenever swapping transmissions that have a tailshaft that raises the mount location to a different height above the crossmember.
- This spacer bolts to your transmission mount and provides solid contact between the transmission mount and transmission crossmember. Flat washers will never provide the same contact, or rigidity as a spacer-block will accomplish.
- The slots measure 1.50" between the centers with two holes .50" dia. in the base.
- Note: Check your transmision mount dimensions and hole spacing prior to purchasing. See measurement diagram.
- Find more transmission mount details on our blog.