1978 - 1987 GM Monte Carlo Upper Control Arm | SSM-1102
- Fits Models: Monte Carlo
- Fits Years: 78-87
- Rear Upper Control Arm for 1100 Series RWD Cars
- Heavy-duty boxed steel tubing eliminates flexing and bending of the rear suspension.
- Solid "Delrin" bushings pressed into control arms replace soft factory OEM Rubber bushings that compress, smash, twist, and flex on hard launch take offs.
- All bushings feature an easy-to-reach grease fitting to keep your control arms well lubricated with any synthetic grease to prevent bushing-bind and squeaking.
- Measures 11 3/16" center to center.