1968 -1972 GM 442 Upper Control Arm | SSM-1103L
- Fits Models: GM 442
- Fits Years: 68-72
- Rear Upper Control Arm for 1100 Series RWD Cars
- Heavy-duty boxed steel tubing eliminates flexing and bending of the rear suspension.
- Solid Delrin bushings pressed into control arms replace soft factory OEM Rubber bushings that compress, smash, twist, and flex on hard launch take offs.
- All bushings feature an easy-to-reach grease fitting to keep your control arms well lubricated with any synthetic grease to prevent bushing-bind and squeaking.
- Measures 10 1/4" center to center.