- 2” Transmission Mount Spacer-Block for 1963-2001 GM RWD applications.
- Works with all GM two-bolt style transmission mounts.
- Maintaining proper drivetrain geometry with some transmission swaps will sometimes yield a vertical misalignment between the transmission mount and the transmission crossmember. This is often due to variations in transmissions, motor mounts, etc. G Force Performance has developed this spacer block to meet the needs of performance builders establishing proper drivetrain geometry.
- This spacer bolts to your transmission mount and provides solid contact between the transmission mount and transmission crossmember.
- This spacer is 2” in height, with the slots measuring 1.50" between the centers, and two holes .50" dia. in the base, which are also on a 1.50” center dimension.
- Note: Check your transmission mount dimensions and hole spacing prior to purchasing. See measurement diagram.
- Find more transmission mount details on our blog.
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force.
SpecificationsWeight: 4 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 4 X 4 X 4 In
Mounting Hardware: Not Included
The part works great with the g force transmission crossmember in my ls swap s10.
Putting a TH350 trans in my Chevy truck with a universal crossmember. Perfect height to match pinion angle. Great quality, fast shipping! This thing was a life saver!
- Accessory Menu
- g force
- g force performance
- GF GMTM SB2
- gforce performance
- gforce performance products
- gm transmission mount
- transmision mount
- transmission mount
- Transmission Mount Menu
- transmission mount spacer