Mock Up LS Block Fixture | GF-EJGM
- Our patent-pending LS engine skeleton replicates the popular LS engine mount dimensions.
- One tool accomplishes accurate placement of a GM LS engine into the chassis build of your choice.
- Weighing in at only 16 pounds, it's easily positioned by hand, which means the days of slinging an engine on a crane in and out of your build are over.
- It's designed to bolt to your GM transmission while also permitting the attachment of oil pan, and motor mounts.
- Great for fabricating motor mounts right on the block.
- Unlike foam blocks, the durable steel construction resists heat from welding.
- Save time and money, and work more safely.