Engine Lift Plates & LS Motor Mounts | GF-LS-MOTORKIT
- This kit combines the G Force Adjustable LS Conversion Mounts with the versatile G Force Engine Lift Plates to make your swap even easier.
- The G Force Adjustable LS Motor Mount Adapter Kit allows the installation of LS platform engines into early model GM vehicles that utilize a standard 3-bolt style motor mount.
- These motor mounts prevent transmission misalignment by allowing you to customize your LS installation. Use the factory bellhousing location or move it up to 2" forward or back as needed.
- The 3 locations are each positioned to keep the proper engine drive-line angle-alignment, regardless of stock or forward engine positions.
- Within each position is 1/2" of infinite adjustment for greater positioning flexibility.
- The engine lift plates are ideal for installation and removal of GM LS engines.
- The proximity of the cylinder heads to the bellhousing surface does not allow for traditional attachment of lifting devices to the back of the cylinder heads. TOur lift plates are designed to bolt to the exhaust port surface of your cylinder heads to provide the needed installation clearance at the rear of the block.
- This set of 2 lift plates are laser cut from 1/4" structural steel, powder coat finished, and include high strength fasteners for proper attachment to your engine.