- Fits Years: 89-98
- Engine: Dodge Cummins 12 & 24 Valve 6BT
- The factory dowel pin used in the Cummins timing gear assembly is prone to backing out. When it falls out of its bore it can lodge into the gear assembly resulting in catastrophic damage.
- This inexpensive retainer is all you need to prevent this failure.
- It is reversible and can also be used with the VE pump engines.
- Stainless Steel with thread locking patch
Performance Engineered from Start to Finish
Our engineers are also car enthusiasts—which makes designing automotive parts second nature. Because we use our products, we know the importance of crafting them with strength and durability. Get more performance from G Force
We engineer bold solutions that make installation easier without sacrificing quality. Get more support from G Force
|Dodge Cummins 12 and 24 Valve 6BT|
SpecificationsWeight: 2 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 4 in
Materials:Billet Aluminum with Stainless Steel Fastener
- 6bt cummins performance
- cummins 6bt
- cummins swap kit
- Engine_Cummins 6BT
- g force
- g force performance
- GF CKDR
- gforce performance
- gforce performance products
- Hardware Menu