1967-1972 Chevy C10 Crossmember | RCC10-2
- Fits Models: C10 2WD Pickup
- Fits Years: 67-72
- Fits Transmissions: 700R4, 4L60, 4L60E, 2004R, TH400, Powerglide, TH350, 4L80E, 6L80E, Muncie, T10, TKO, T56
- As a direct replacement most transmission applications are a direct bolt into the factory crossmember holes on the lower frame rail.
- This crossmember is a stock replacement and LS swap crossmember designed to allow a dual exhaust system to be routed under the crossmember, allowing ease of header connection, while keeping the exhaust above the frame rails.
- It's great for stock chassis and lowered trucks alike.
- The unique design of this crossmember accommodates large heavy duty transmissions such as a 4L80E with slight modifications, or by repositioning and drilling additional mounting holes.